weird and wonderful

some things are worth fighting for welcome to KRAMSWORLD

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Almost 21 and loving it

After a few days of discussing with my wife (vicky) we have finally decided what we are going to do for my birthday.

firstly we are going out the night before for a meal and a few drinks
in the morning she is going to give me my prezzies and then we are going to have a small drink in the house
after that we are going to the inlaws (outlaws) for cake coffee and more prezzies then my brother inlaw and his girlfriend are comming down to give me even more prezzies.
The day after me and the wife are hoping to go to cardiff for the doctor who exhibition which looks amazing
Doctor Who - Exhibition in Cardiff and Museum in Blackpool
go to the cinema dont know what to see yet but there should be something of interest ( i hope)and have a few more drinks and then come home
On the Friday me and the wife are going for a night out in swansea and going to get F*&%%$G ruined.

THE TITMISTER WILL RETURN TO SWANSEA PUBS AND CLUBS DECEMBER 15TH AFTER MUCH DEMAND FROM LEIGHTON AND MARTIN (SPARROW) WITH SPECIAL GUESTS MR BARROW(leon), I AM NOT GERMAN(mark h), AND OLIVER (little andrew)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TITTY CLUB PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS

1 Comments:

Blogger Leightrix said...

would love to join ya titty club.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home